Tuesday, May 19, 2009




It has been a while since I have written. For some reason I was having a hard time locating the cord that connects the camera to the computer making picture transfer difficult at best. But a lot has happened in the last week. Morgan has had her final music program for school. Ashlyn is in the middle of her SOL tests. I know it sounds bad. I really is the acrinime for the standardized test for Virginia. I have no idea what it stands for. But the weather has been a little mixed. Rain then sun then rain. Standard spring time patern. I was able to capture the moment of a few of our new favorite activities walking. About a mile from our place of residance is the manassas battle fields. This is where Andrew Jackson earned his nickname Stonewall Jackson.


Also one of the things that always amazes me is the differant animals that we see. Turtles for example are everywhere. This is an attention grabber because I have never before seen turtles so abundantly.

No comments: