Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year New Me

You all know that I am worst blogger in the history of bloggers. Which brings me to the New Year and a new me. I am giving myself a new year’s resolution. I am not fond of the word resolution. It is as if I have never done anything to begin with. I like a NEW YEAR DECREE or NEW YEAR DETERMINATION it sounds more of what I am tiring to do with the year. I am determined to do a few new challenges this year and hear they are.

1. I am going to exercise every day in one way or another; be it a walk, swim, bike, hike, gym or Wii fit. I will be more active in the year 2010.And Marc can come along for the ride. I will be starting Monday 4th of January.
WHEN THE KIDS ARE BACK IN SCHOOL!!!!!

2. I am picking up where my father had left off in our family history. My father had gathered information form all over and it has yet to be put in order. He has left this up to me to do, and to finish as if anyone can finish there genealogy. I have a new inspiration form church with a new genealogist to work with me. She is pointing me in the right direction. With some luck I will be able to get at least 3 full generations complete on my father’s side by the end of the year.

3. This is one I will try not to lack on. I am going to blog ever other week. This was inspired by my sister in law, Chalet. Whom in the year 2009 did a 365day Blog and my I add she DID IT (almost) Thank you Char!

Here you all are my NEW YEAR DETERMINATIONS.
This is the 1st of 24 blogs this year.
GOOD LUCK TO ME!!

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Don't worry. I will hound you if you get behind in blogging. :)

Mike & Anna said...

GO GIRL!

Leila said...

Glad you are blogging! Leave a comment on my blog about your thoughts about a family reunion.