Monday, July 13, 2009

Sick day

Today has been one of those days. Morgan came home from summer school with a high fever and feeling like she was going to give up her offering to the porcelain god. So we have been sitting on the couch and the bed watching her favorite programs. I think if I see one more episode of the discovery channels dirty jobs or another Scooby Doo I just might loose it. But she is starting to feel better as long as she takes her pills to keep her fever down. Which has given me the time to think about life money and the presuite of happiness. How close the three run together but how hard we as people try to keep them seperated. I wish I had the answer to these three mysteries but I do not. As far as I can tell it is all about faith that life will get better. And thru work and deligence we continue on a path that leads us on a path of hope to abtain the future that we all aspire too.

No comments: